Regular dental checkups are imperative to maintaining optimal oral health. In addition to a good home regimen, regular cleanings and exams will help to avoid tooth decay and gum disease and to prevent many expensive dental treatments.
Our hygienists at Dental Associates are excellent and are available to assist you with your hygiene and management of your gums. During your regular checkup, your hygienist will:
- Review your medical history
- Look for cavities or evidence of tooth decay
- Take necessary digital x-rays
- Check for any problems or oral cancer
- Inspect your teeth and gums for signs of gingivitis or gum disease
- Thoroughly clean and polish your teeth
- Provide fluoride treatment for prevention of decay
We’d Like To Be Your Family’s Home For Gentle Dental Care!
Our friendly and professional team is eager to serve you. We offer convenient scheduling to cater to busy families like yours. Click here to email our office or call (218) 847-2624. One of our team members will happily help you schedule a convenient appointment time.